Share on your Social Network
- Feb 26, 2019
- by Trevor Carlsson
Fieldmagic offline provides an easy way to save your jobs quickly for later access and updating when offline.
Referencing the steps numbered in the example above, here is how to Enable and Use Offline:
- Enable a job for offline by swiping left on the job to select offline.
- You will be alerted that your job is being saved for offline.
- You will be alerted once the job is successfully saved for offline use.
- Sync your offline data back to the cloud by swiping left on an offline job and selecting the Sync option.
- You will be alerted once the job is successfully synced back.
Offline Enabled Features:
- Completing Job Checklists and Servicing Assets, including images captured and signatures.
- Add New Assets on a Job.
- Logging Time.
- Logging Once-off Materials (non-product catalogue items).
Like the article? Share it with your colleagues!