Enterprise-grade Integration Connector for SAP
For more complex integrations such as with SAP, Fieldmagic leverages an integration platform called Dell Boomi to provide the integration layer.
Why Dell Boomi?
There are many reasons for this, including that Boomi provides many out of the box connectors as part of the platform, along with a sophisticated interface that allows us to create complex, robust integrations efficiently in a low-code environment.
The platform also provides the following key benefits:
- Boomi offers a single platform that can be deployed for both on premise and cloud integrations, and offers a platform that can integrate on premise to on premise, on premise to cloud, and cloud to cloud business systems.
- Boomi offers enterprise grade robustness and scalability, with high availability and options for clustering of integration nodes.
- Boomi is a low-code platform, with drag-and-drop field mapping between Fieldmagic and SAP, to ensure the correct data flows.
- Boomi offers an extensive range of business application connectors (Netsuite, SAP, Marketo, Adobe) out of the box, as well as technology connectors such as database, FTP and email connectors.
- Most importantly, Boomi offers an entry point for pricing that is both clear, and substantially lower than its competitors, while still being the top rated integration platform on the market.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your integration needs.