Real Time Revenue Tracking and Quota Targets
Fieldmagic provides a full enterprise-level set of forecasting tools, allowing both Sales Reps and Sales Management to get a handle on periodic performance.
Auto-Calculation and Display of Quote Values
Once a quote is created and saved, the overall value of the quote is displayed on the Quote Record as the 'Likely Value' of the Quote. This then flows into forecasting.
Forecast Management for Sales Reps
Your Quotes can then either be Included or Excluded from Forecast. Included quotes typically are the ones we're confident are proceeding, and so as Sales Reps we opt to Include these in our Forecast, and set the Expected Close Date of the Quote to the current period. If a Quote is excluded, this will then not display in your included forecast, and your manager will understand this to be a weaker quote. At the end of your week, simply Commit your forecast to your manager, and this confirms what you believe to be in your forecast for the business.
- Methodical, clear and accurate approach to Revenue Forecasting
- Forecasting automatically calculates the overall dollar value of your Included and Excludes Quotes for Management
- Forecast Charts provide a visual Quote Aid for Sales Reps to target
Forecast Management for Sales Managers
For Sales Management, the ability to see at-a-glance metrics around likely to close pipeline is vital. Ensuring that this value is accurate is even more so. Sales Managers need a system in place that improves the accuracy of the forecast, which is where Fieldmagic's Forecasting comes in.
- Instant insight into overall periodic pipeline value
- Ability to drill down into each quote within a Sales Reps Forecast, and understand the Quote more, including recent conversations as well as quoted products and maintenance
- The ability to set an Updated Sales Rep Quota, to reflect either a believed higher pipeline for the rep if the Sales Manager feels there is more opportunity within the pipeline, or lower the value of the pipeline to reflect a belief that this rep is unlikely to close all the quotes they have included in their forecast. Sales Reps will not see these updated values of course, this is only for Sales Managers to gather and make decisions to more accurately forecast.
- The ability to set Quota for each Sales Rep and keep a track of how Reps are performing with real-time forecasting