We will connect your website to Fieldmagic
One of the most vital aspects of capturing and responding to customer enquiries is making sure these are captured into a central database that your Sales Team can access, whether on the road or in the office.
Not only does this ensure we have a central repository for enquiries, but it also ensures that we can measure certain KPIs such as 'Time to Respond' or 'Time to Convert to a Job' as examples. We also need as system that can capture key details during our initial contact with customers. Call and Meeting Notes, actionable tasks that we need to complete, and documents. These can all be stored within Fieldmagic.
- Centrally capture enquiries for universal access across your team - both in the office and on the road
- Provides the ability to add not only respond to the enquiry, but log related details like Calls, Notes, Tasks, Documents and more
- Enables your business to report on metrics such as 'Time to Respond' and 'Time to Convert' allowing you to improve your efficiency in converting and dealing with enquiries
Auto-matching Enquiries to Clients
A lot of the time our websites often are the gateway with which new employees at our customers, old enquiries and even existing customers may choose to contact us. The question is: How do we know whether they have contacted us before? We don't want to always have to do a manual search in the system to check whether they might be a client, or whether their enquiry relates to an open Job or Issue. We need a system in place that does this auto-matching for us intelligently.
Fieldmagic's Enquiry Logic will auto-match based on name, email and telephone number, and flag an enquiry as a potential match to an Open Quote or Case.
- Improves Quality of Data through automatic de-duplication checking
- Provides insight to your Sales Rep into what the enquiry might relate to
- provides a mechanism to automatically link the enquiry to an Open Job, Open Quote, Open Case or alternatively, disqualify the Enquiry if need be.