Designed for Fire Services
Fieldmagic was conceived and designed in partnership with the fire services industry to meet the unique needs of that industry. The challenge that faced our clients is that their existing systems were becoming obsolete, and unable to scale to the level that the organisation required to grow. In addition, when we looked at the broader requirements of the organisation, it became clear that they would end up with multiple, disparate systems in order to run their business, including:
- Job management, time & materials tracking, and invoicing
- Purchase order management & supplier invoicing
- Customer relationship management, sales forecasting & marketing
- Finance & accounting
- GPS tracking & geofencing
- Compliance checklists
- Reporting & dashboards to drive business KPIs
At the very least, this meant 5 or 6 different systems as a minimum within the organisation. Leading software platforms for the industry either didn't have the complete solutions available (very few had strong CRM or reporting solutions, for example), and many still encouraged paper-based processes for things such as compliance tracking (there is still a requirement to leave a paper-based receipt onsite, but this can be automated with the right approach). In addition, there were clear opportunities for the industry to create a much improved customer experience by empowering customers with tools such as a customer portal, an aspect that provided our clients with a competitive advantage in their market.
Our goal in creating Fieldmagic was to create a single platform to address these needs in an efficient, affordable manner.
The Competitive Advantage
When it comes to competing in the fire services industry, the reality is that it is a heavily commoditized industry, and most of the players run on thin margins and compete on price. This makes it even more important to be able to:
- Differentiate from your competitors by providing a superior customer experience
- Ensure that you run as efficiently as possibly in order to maximize the productivity of your resources
Fieldmagic provides a platform that empowers you to do just that. The powerful reporting engine allows you to report on just about anything within your business - do you need to see the ratio between billable and non-billable hours per department and technician? Done. How about seeing live profitability of each department? Our financial integration has you covered there too.
The other side of the coin is ensuring efficiency - Fieldmagic offers a number of tools to help you drive efficiency within your organisation:
- Never miss another website enquiry - capture them immediately into your Fieldmagic CRM, for immediate quoting. Convert more sales by being more efficient and therefore responsive.
- The flexible reporting engine allows you measure utilisation, efficiency, or just about anything else you can think of to drive the right behaviours within your business.
- The mobile app provides an efficient tool for technicians to track time and materials, and complete compliance checklists while immediately capturing that information back into your Fieldmagic platform for reporting and compliance.
- The GPS tracking platform allows technicians to easily identify nearby jobs, and organise their day appropriately.
- The GPS and geofencing tool allows you to drive the right sorts of behaviour amoung your workforce.
Fieldmagic is the most complete platform on the market for Fire Services. Get in touch today and let us partner with you to drive your business today.