Field Service Software Designed for the Electrical Industry
Fieldmagic is the only platform that combines customer relationship management, quoting, job management, finance, compliance checklists, GPS tracking and resource management into a single platform designed for the Electrical Installation and Maintenance Industry.
Business systems challenges
The challenge that faced our clients is that their existing systems were becoming obsolete, and unable to scale to the level that the organisation required to grow. In addition, when we looked at the broader requirements of the organisation, it became clear that they would end up with multiple, disparate systems in order to run their business.
Typically, customers would be running the following in separate tools:
- Job Management Scheduling
- Asset Registers
- Paper-based compliance checklists
- GPS Tracking
- Email Marketing
- Business Reporting
In the past, customers used at the very least 5 or 6 different systems as a minimum within the organisation. Leading software platforms for the industry either didn’t have the complete solutions available (very few had strong CRM or reporting solutions, for example), and many still encouraged paper-based processes for things such as compliance tracking (there is still a requirement to leave a paper-based receipt onsite, but this can be automated with the right approach). In addition, there were clear opportunities for the industry to create a much improved customer experience by empowering customers with tools such as a customer portal, an aspect that provided our clients with a competitive advantage in their market.
Our goal in creating Fieldmagic was to create a single platform to address these needs in an efficient, affordable manner.
Leverage our complete field service solution to grow your business
We designed Fieldmagic to provide a comprehensive all-in-one solution which bridged the need for multiple system and has delivered tangible results for customers through efficiency and service level improvements.
Today, Fieldmagic for Electrical service providers combines the following capabilities:
- Job management, time & materials tracking, and invoicing.
- A complete asset management framework and configurable compliance checklist builder in Fieldmagic for asset inspections and fault recording that is easy to use and efficient.
- Configurable customer service reports, annual condition statements, and asset summary reporting designed to deliver clear and transparent maintenance reporting.
- Purchase order management & supplier invoicing for jobs.
- Full Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, including built in business reporting and the ability to quickly connect a selection of marketing tools to drive renewals and customer engagement.
- Finance & accounting integration to eliminate double entry.
- GPS tracking of technicians using the built in technology of your mobile devices.
- Reporting & dashboards to drive business KPIs all within the system.
Distinguish your business and gain a competitive advantage
When it comes to competing in the electrical industry, the reality is that it is a heavily commoditised industry, and most of the players run on thin margins and compete on price. This makes it even more important to be able to:
- Differentiate from your competitors by providing a superior customer experience with customer portal access and automated service reporting.
- Ensure that you run as efficiently as possibly in order to maximise the productivity of your resources.
Fieldmagic provides a platform that empowers you to do just that. The powerful reporting engine allows you to report on just about anything within your business - do you need to see the ratio between billable and non-billable hours per department and technician? Done. How about seeing live profitability of each department? Our financial integration has you covered there too.
What are some of the benefits customers see?
The Fieldmagic platform offers a number of tools to help you drive efficiency within your organisation:
- Never miss another website enquiry - capture them immediately into your Fieldmagic CRM, for immediate quoting. Convert more sales by being more efficient and therefore responsive.
- The flexible reporting engine allows you measure utilisation, efficiency, and job profitability margins in real time, or just about anything else you can think of to drive the right behaviours within your business.
- The mobile app is incredibly easy for technicians to use, and provides an efficient tool to track time and materials, and complete compliance checklists while immediately capturing that information back into your Fieldmagic platform for reporting and compliance.
- The GPS tracking platform allows technicians to easily identify nearby jobs, and organise their day appropriately.
- The GPS and geofencing tool allows you to drive the right sorts of behaviour among your workforce.
Join us on our journey and invest in improving your business with Fieldmagic.